Call us, or come and visit to discuss fee options to suit your family
Shining Lights Christian Preschool is a registered charity, so fees we receive go directly to providing top quality care and resourcing for our children. If you do not wish to use the 20 hrs ECE at Shining Lights, please contact us to discuss an alternative fee option. We require a minimum of two days enrolment per child at Shining Lights.
A 10% discount is given to a child attending Shining Lights at the same time as their sibling. This discount is available to the second and any subsequent siblings in attendance at the same time.
If you require any additional information regarding fees, please read our payment policies listed below, or contact the Shining Lights Head Teacher on (09) 376 3569
The following represents the Centre’s policy regarding payments:
- Payments are to be paid weekly or fortnightly.
- Payments are to be paid in advance to maintain your child’s position.
- Payments are charged for school holidays and sick days.
- Payments are not charged for Statutory Holidays.
- Holiday Rates – where a child is to be absent from the centre for up to 2 weeks per tax year a holiday rate of 50% of the child’s normal weekly payment is required.
- Shining Lights will be closed for three weeks over the Christmas period and you will be notified of these dates. No payments are expected during this closure.
- The fees are reviewed in February. If fees are to change adjustments are applicable from the 1st of April. Parents are notified of adjustments in March.
- All payments are to be put directly into the Shining Lights bank account by automatic payment. You will be given these account details upon your enrolment. Please ensure you state your child’s name as part of the bank deposit.
- If you are paying with cash please hand directly to a teacher. You will be given a signed receipt.
- If you are planning to withdraw your child from Shining Lights you must give two weeks’ notice.
- Change of sessions – If you wish to change your child’s enrolled sessions of attendance, you must give two weeks notice. You must fill out the appropriate “change of session” form sign and return to us. We will action your request as soon as possible, depending on availability.